Thank you to Werica at “Match” Made in NY for awarding me a beautiful blogger award the other day. I AM SO FAMOUS. The rules are:
Thank the person who gave you the award. Done.
Paste the award on your blog. Mmkay.
Link back to the person who gave you the award. Yees.
Share seven interesting things about yourself. FINE.
Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers. Um…
Link the seven bloggers you nominate. Ah…
I am dubious that there might be one fact about myself I have yet to share and also “fabulous” probably does not apply to me, but here goes – 7 fabulous/interesting/unique/embarrassing things about me:
- I’ve touched the Dalai Lama and Chris Martin. I am more excited about Chris. Mostly because the Dalai Lama was wearing a weird neon yellow baseball hat. Not cool, Dalai Lama, not cool.
- I am afraid of Lasik surgery. Also, I used to feel very smugly self-satisfied that I had such good vision. I am pretty sure that’s why I now have a very strong prescription for contacts.
- It’s very hard for me to lie. But I deflect. That’s not lying. Technically.
- I never, ever, ever know the lyrics to songs. Even the chorus. Or bridge. Whatever ‘bridge’ means. I just pretend I know lyrics at concerts. If you were a good lipreader, I bet it would be hilarious to watch me.
- I used to be convinced I could be a foot model. Oh, children.
- I love, love, love to swim but for some reason I get disoriented during flip turns, and on more than one occasion have almost cracked open my skull against the wall. This is the only thing standing in the way between me and the Olympics.
- Whoa, this is hard. I hate these lists because I always realize how boring I am. When Bryan goes out of town I always sleep with a steak knife under his pillow. It’s weird to me that I think I could take down an intruder that way. Also, sometimes I worry that if I forget to remove the knife, when Bryan returns home and settles in to bed and cups his arm under his pillow, that might suck for him.
As for awarding 7 beautiful bloggers, I think I will just let you all pick yours.