I have no idea why I couldn’t blog for a whole week. I am just going to go ahead and chalk it up to exhaustion, kay? Jonah is not one of those babies that sleeps through the night. Not even close.
First things first, we took friends and saw Louis CK do stand up Saturday night. Oh sweet J*sus, thank you for coming to London. (youtube him since they disabled my clip)
So I am not sure if my 7 readers are still out there, but in case you are- please help yourself to the following (straight from my Gmail inbox to you):
This my brother Josh’s desktop background on his work computer. Best desktop ever.
Josh also recently took this photo of his newlywed in Napa. I can’t believe he took it, and I never get tired of looking at it. Maybe it will make you happy too.
Trina turned hers into a unicorn. Bryan and I ate mine as placenta parm. The possibilities are just endless. See for yourself here.
Mira’s friends had 15 minutes of fame after taking a photograph every single day of their son’s first year. Check it:
And finally, let’s talk about American tv again. I confess that I have not tried even one of the shows you all were generous enough to suggest some time ago. But that’s because I barely watch tv these days. Sad because it was my one true hobby in life. Bryan has so many hobbies… golf, tennis, watching sports, fantasy sports, guitar, xbox, iPhone applications, writing terse emails to our landlord, etc. I am so boring. So let’s discuss this article my friend David sent us, The Best TV Shows of the 00’s:
- The Wire: yes
- The Sopranos: fair enough
- Arrested Development: oh hells yeah (I feel really white so far)
- Freaks and Geeks: shame, never saw it, shame
- Mad Men: one day I will actually watch this
- Breaking Bad: need to see it (loved him on MITM)
- The Office UK: yes, yes, yes
- Lost: at least for the first few seasons
- Deadwood: cannot bring myself to watch this
- The Shield: no interest
- The Office US: yes and yes. Kelly Kapoor. And Nard Dog.
- Battlestar Galactica: sigh
- 30 Rock: only because of Tracy Morgan
- Futurama: can’t do it
- Veronic Mars: are you serious?
- Friday Night Lights: WHY IS THIS ALL THE WAY DOWN AT #16???
- Firefly: yawn
- How I Met Your Mother: I mean…okay, maybe I would feel differently if I had ever seen an episode outside of a commercial airline flight
- Big Love: yes, because it went old school and brought villains back
- Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!: need to see this
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: oh yes
- Six Feet Under: alright
- Undeclared: what?
- Dexter: I will try this… am worried I will always think of him as a gay brother
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: not for me
- The Venture Bros.: who?
- Flight of the Conchords: Murray and Mel are amazing
- Eastbound & Down: why?
- Wonder Showzen: where?
- The West Wing: NO.
Notable absences? I say Scrubs, Family Guy, Season 1 of Gray’s Anatomy and omg, Entourage because Ari Gold and Lloyd…period (full stop).