Oops, forgot to think of a blog post today. You know what that means? You are subjected to a dumping of my brain for the next five minutes.
- A Lindt chocolate gold bunny and a mini bottle of Pimms will be mailed to anyone who correctly guesses my 80s celebrity boy crush (hint: he was the star of a short-lived tv show). I don’t know why I have been thinking about him lately. If no one guesses, I eat the bunny and drink the Pimms. And then the ensuing Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is the cross you have to bear.
- This was a great play that opened in London and is now in NYC (starring James Gandolfini no less): http://theater2.nytimes.com/2009/03/23/theater/reviews/23carn.html?scp=1&sq=god%20of%20carnage&st=cse. Since we know yet-another couple possibly headed down the D route, it’s on my mind. God of Carnage is a funny and sad commentary on marriage after children and aggressive modern parenting set this time in gentrified Brooklyn (a place I know nothing about). Or something.
- It tastes so good when it hits your lips. http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04/on_tyra_johnston_family_wages.html
- The English are so polite. Every time they see my too-gigantic belly, looking like someone who should be one second away from cursing through the pre-epidural moments, they smile and say things like “well don’t you look healthy.” I keep wondering what people in America would say.
- I found a reasonably-priced nail salon. I know you were worried. And the girls are Vietnamese. I don’t know how they got through the prison-like fortress of UK non-EU visa laws but they certainly do have a special skill set that would be conducive to a “special talent visa”. If you ask me. You could. You could ask me. And I would say yes. Yes they have a special skill.
- Is the FNL season really ending next week? What will Bryan and I talk about during date night?
- I hate when people say, in reference to bringing their lunch, they’re brown bagging it. If you know someone that says that, please kick them in the babymaker for me.