I am having trouble deciding which part of this article is my favorite… including:
- The fact that the businessman staged a talent show to decide which mistress to keep, enlisting an instructor from a local modeling agency to judge.
- The fact that one of the criteria in being selected as the winning mistress was how much alcohol the woman could hold.
- The fact that an angry rejected contestant could somehow convince her ex-lover and four competitors to go on a sightseeing trip with her (how does that conversation go?).
- The fact that the only person that died was the rejected mistress, even though she drove the car off a cliff to kill the five passengers.
- The fact that the businessman could not afford his mistresses but after one died, could somehow afford to pay her family $85,000. Is that the rule? If you have a mistress and she tries to murder you, but by accident kills herself- you owe her family money?
- The fact that these women have known each other all along and even went through the selection competition to see which one got to stay his mistress, but then in the end they decided to leave him. What??
I just had to prove it on a recent walk to work. We had a blue sky here. Can you tell what this picture is of? No fair guessing if you’ve been to visit us.