Poor Bryan. I woke up this morning to an email from him, subject line: “I hate techmovogy.” Once I stopped laughing at his spelling, I read his email. See, last night, for *fun*, I forced Bryan to look people up on Facebook. He kind of hates the whole thing but I was egging him on, telling him it would be fun to look up old crushes and friends. He got into it and I guess this morning when he went to Facebook to see a friend who had confirmed him, well… she had written the American Idol results. Before we watched the show. No mercy for the time difference here.
So of course I had to immediately watch the show, before befalling the same sad fate.
Live Blogging DVRed American Idol Results (thanks for the concept Brian H.):
- ‘Sitar Hero’ makes me laugh.
- Jason Castro is still hot as all get out.
- I didn’t realize how much I had missed Michael Johns.
- Is Simon’s flat-top getting worse?
- I admit it. I actually like the car commercials they force the contestants to record.
- How do they pick the random B-celebrities that sit in the front row?
- I am worried David Archuleta will get beaten by his stage dad when he gets home.
- I don’t know if a 17 year-old can write songs inspired by his hard knock life. Especially in Murray, Utah. No offense white bread America.
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I like Randy Jackson. I want to be his dawg.
- I am almost dying of boredom with Bryan Adams on stage.
- Paula Abdul’s breasts are smashed against one another so hard I am worried they will suffocate and die.
- Jonas Brothers? You are not my NKOTB.
- The chubby girls wearing the “Team David” t-shirts? Oops, not specific enough.
- I didn’t realize how much I didn’t miss Jordin Sparks.
- NO! You did not get George Michael!! Someone buy me tickets for his American tour!!
- Our DVR just ended its recording as Ryan Seacrest was holding the envelope. Um, who do I murder?
- YouTube I have never (heart)ed you more.
- America got it right.
Is it January yet?